2301 Plastic Surgery: Michael A. Bogdan, MD, FACS
2301 Westgate Plaza
Grapevine, TX 76051
Phone: (817) 442-1236
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
The following rescheduling and cancellation policy is necessary to ensure proper planning for everyone involved and is strictly enforced. Any changes to this policy must be approved and done in writing by Dr. Bogdan’s office:
Surgical scheduling requires careful planning and coordination between our office, the anesthesiologist, the surgical facility, and their operating room staff. Specialized instruments are prepared and sterilized for every procedure, and appropriate sterile supplies are ordered for each case. Dr. Bogdan’s surgical schedule is planned for months in advance, as many patients have planned their schedules to arrange for surgery.
- The surgery booking fee of $1000 is non-refundable for any reason and collected at the time of surgical day reservation.
- A one-time courtesy rescheduling is allowed if done more than 30 days before your surgical date. Any additional rescheduling (or any rescheduling done with 30 days or less notice) will result in loss of the previous $1000 booking fee and will require an additional $1000 booking fee to reserve a new surgical date. (This booking fee is NOT applied towards the total surgical fee).
- Canceling/Rescheduling within 7 days of the surgical date will result in a 50% loss of all fees.
- Payment for the surgical fee must be received in-full 2 weeks prior to your surgery date or your surgery may be cancelled, and you will lose the $1000 booking fee and your surgical date.
- Acceptable forms of payment are: credit card, money orders, checks, CareCredit, or cash. We cannot accept CareCredit for the $1,000 booking fee. If you use a credit card for payment and a refund becomes necessary, the processing fee charged by our credit card processing company (3%) will be deducted from the refund.
Please note: The booking fee of $1000 is non-refundable at any time.Back to Top